Great companies don’t become great by working alone. Universal Funding is no different. We’ve become one of the most trusted factoring companies in the industry by carefully choosing companies whose services we use to provide the most efficient and quality services to our clients.
We are happy to say that our professional affiliations are limited to a small core of associations that help to make us better service providers. We have held an A+ rating with the BBB since 2001. The BBB accreditation is important to us because it is an organization that protects the consumer. Our team is committed to resolve any complaints brought forth.
We have also chosen to be long term members of the International Factoring Association, the Commercial Finance Association, and the National Association of Credit Management. These governing associations provide the guidelines, resources, support, and procedural best practices for factoring companies to use as the foundation for their services. The IFA has created a stand-out certification process for Account Executives in the factoring industry. Universal Funding is proud to have two of their own, Monica Wozow and Crystal Lowell, having the distinction as being certified CAEFs .
Furthermore Universal uses the services of several trusted partners including:
- Tax Guard to allow direct access to IRS connections, information and improved turn time for agreements and other work out situations,
- Euler Hermes for securing A/R insurance when necessary,
- 3i Infotech for providing industry specific software to manage client accounts,
- Experian for providing trusted, verified data from millions of trade files which rely on accurate payment trends , and
- Trustpilot for providing a platform for current and past clients to review our services from actual client experiences.
If your company’s obstacle to achieving greatness is lack of cash flow, bring on Universal Funding as your trusted financing partner. Great companies don’t become great by working alone; let Universal Funding prove it. Call 1-800-405-6035 or fill out a rate form to get started today.