The first quarter is in the books and now the second quarter for 2015 is almost over. If your company has struggled with cash flow for the first half of the year it’s not too late to fix the financial issues that your company has experienced. Like many companies wanting to grow, cash flow can hinder ramping up production and meeting newer and bigger orders.
One of the most popular and effective ways to get the cash flow in order to grow is by selling your invoices. Here is a sampling of companies all across the United States who fixed their cash flow during the fist half of 2015 by using invoice factoring with Universal Funding:
• In January a crate-and-cargo firm out of Texas began factoring $250,000 in invoices per month.
• In February a property recovery agency in Arizona began factoring $150,000 in invoices each month.
• In March a California based IT and cloud service provider started factoring $600,000 per month.
• In March a nutritional supplement company out of South Carolina needed to increase production and did so by factoring $300,000 per month.
• In April a New York staffing agency that specializes in temporary staffing for the hotel industry was able to meet payroll obligations by factoring $300,000 of their receivables each month.
• Another new client in April includes a trucking company based in Minnesota that no longer has a strain on cash flow when it comes time to fuel up their trucks by financing invoices in the amount of $300,000 per month.
• In June a California manufacturer started factoring $100,000 per month.
It is very likely that these companies are very much like yours, except in one respect; they’re working with Universal Funding to factor some of their invoices.
Let us help you to make the second half of 2015 one with no cash flow concerns by calling Universal Funding at 1 (800) 405-6035.