Do you have a company that does business-to-business transactions and can identify with at least one of the following?
- Need cash ASAP
- Can’t wait 30-90 days for payment
- Trouble collecting accounts receivable
- May be behind on bills
- Has orders, but no capital to cover costs
- Has enough demand for growth, but not enough capital to grow
- Needs to invest in business to adapt to market changes
- Cost of doing business has increased and cuts into profits
- Seasonal fluctuations in business
- Doesn’t qualify or has been cut-off by bank or existing line of credit is maxed.
If the answer is yes, then Universal Funding Corporation can help by providing invoice factoring services. Could any of the following be a solution for your company?
Access to cash within a few hours after invoicing
- Get paid for your products/services right away
- We manage your A/R & credit check your customers
- Pay bills, cover payroll, pay early for vendor discounts
- Cover the rising cost of doing business
- Turn your money over faster to invest in growth
- Retool/refocus your business model to meet changing market demands
- Increase marketing, purchase new equipment, upgrade technology
- Don’t turn away business for lack of cash flow
- Carry through seasonal or uneven sales
- When the bank says no, Universal Funding says yes.
Factoring accounts receivable with Universal Funding comes with the following benefits:
- Application approval as fast as 2 business days
- Funding as quickly as 2 hours after receipt of invoice
- Debt-free working capital to use any way you want
- No monthly payments
- Credit management services – credit analysis on new and existing customers
- Collection management services – friendly reminders and payment verification
- Merchant account services – ACH payment capabilities for your customers
- Invoice and statement mailing – postage included
- Factoring account status reports updated daily
- Electronic invoice submission
- Professional accounts receivable management
- Personalized service – one dedicated person who handles your account from beginning to end.
Many companies all over the country in the following industries utilize the customized factoring programs offered by Universal Funding in order to maintain and grow their businesses:
- Business service providers
- Manufacturing and Fabrication
- Printing and Publishing
- Staffing and Temporary Personnel
- Wholesale and Distributing.
For a risk-free quote or just some more information, click here to fill out a rate form or call us at 1-800-405-6035.