Choosing to factor your invoices is a smart decision.
Deciding which factoring company to use can prove daunting, however. Hundreds of factoring companies exist in the United States alone, so how can you know which is a good match for you?
While factoring is a business arrangement, you’re likely to have a fair amount of personal contact with the people at the company you choose; more so than with a typical bank relationship. The ability to speak with your account manager needs to be as simple as picking up the phone and dialing. No complicated phone menus, just a real person answering your call.
Also, the best factoring company for you must:
- Specialize in the industry you do business in, ensuring a proper base of knowledge and experience with the unique issues you face.
- Demonstrate a track record of stability, responsibility, integrity and strength.
- Offer access to a credit department staffed with experts in the industry
- Employ a professional collections staff who treats debtors (your customers) with the same level of respect that you do.
- Use current technologies to offer you 24/7 access to up-to-the-minute status reports on your account.
- Offer no-charge business advice and tax assistance.
- Make quick decisions and provide your money fast.
Of course, low rates and easy-to-understand terms are important too, but look for a factoring company that is interested in building a relationship with you and your business. Find a company that has similar goals and ideals as yours and you’ll enjoy a smooth path to financial freedom and healthy profits.
We hope you’ll contact us, and let Universal Funding prove that we are the best company for your needs.